Sunday, October 26, 2008

Moto GP Season to a DiscBrake Today


The Moto gp seasons last GP is just starting on board awaiting for you so get and catch the last action of this season i am very sad to notify you that i am not able to see it because my dish service is low on fuel and what to do now to watch it. If any commentry are aviable live please tell me about it.
Acc. to my information valentino Rossi is leading the Moto GP class and the second position holder is Casey Stoner With The Powerful Ducati machine.And Rossi is surely gone win it

becoz of huge gap of points.
So Don't miss it.............
This is motogeeeksatyam reviewing end Gp of Moto GP
The attached photo is a special gift from me to Moto GP and all my friends and blog readers.
(Nothing Important to read below so don't scrool down.)













The attached photo is created/edited by me.

No comments: